Saturday 28 May 2016

MOBILE PHONE DEALS

Its about that time to think about what I'm doing with my mobile plan... previously I have been paying somewhere around $90 a month for a heavy use plan which was cool when I started up on that plan almost 10 years ago but now it seems the prices have come down a lot. If you're not worried about having the latest phones or you've paid off your plan there are some great sim only deals out there here are a couple I've come across... Looks like I could be saving myself $70 per month! I will be attempting to switch to one of these today!   

http://www.aldimobile.com.au
https://www.tpg.com.au/mobile/plans

There's probably more out there too like amaysim and others as well do yourself a favour and compare the deals now

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up!
    sell used cell phones

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At DataSIM Australia, we understand that every business and individual has unique data requirements, which is why we offer a range of Static IP Sim and Public IP Sim plans to suit your needs. Our Static IP Sim plans offer a high level of security and reliability, with the added benefit of remote access. 

    ReplyDelete